Malawi 2004

A Christian nurse's record of a journey to Malawi in July and August 2004.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

journal entry #10~saying goodbye


mmmm...pizza.


Tonight we got about 500 pizzas from (where else?) Ali Baba's and took them to the church to have a party with all the translators. We ate, laughed, and watched some video from the trip. I walked around saying, "hey, guess what I did today? Delivered a baby." (I'm so annoying!) It's really amazing how we bonded in such a short time. I am going to miss them so much...I hope that I will see them again if I am able to come back to Malawi. We exchanged addresses and emails and plan to keep in touch. It's pretty neat to have friends on the other side of the world that can pray for each other and share so much.



some of our African teammates



johnus



the team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home